Cloud-Native Development with the Toolkit¶
In the previous section you got hands on experience of using the Cloud-Native Toolkit to take a starter kit through the pipeline, to build and test it, package it and deploy it. This section will go a little deeper and explain some of the key activities being performed.
The next few pages allow you to explore some of the key concepts:
- DevOps : the concepts of DevOps and GitOps are key to understanding the Cloud-Native Toolkit
- Testing : having a good test strategy to find issues as soon as possible
- Static Analysis : using static analysis tools can also help identify vulnerabilities and bugs
- Pipeline : The pipeline tool is what drives the automation of building and delivering applications
- Image Signing : Image signing with Container Image Security Enforcement enables you to enforce trusted workloads within your Kubernetes deployments.